Monday, April 11, 2011

Selling Blood Plasma Chicago

One day "The River" is already aquíby Vetusta Morla: the Son of ENOZ

I have not been avoided, today I had a day "The River" . Whisper
singing and humming like when he was 12.
I pass people and I do not care what you might think to see me sing or "talk only" .
Friends, Vetusta Morla is here!





Before going
are made and unmade
plans, guilt and chains.

form a weaving loom that have ever

Arachne and Athena.


you're no longer on the river left
metidito in that basket. And now you


vacuum around and around forever
inside a spinning wheel.

In the river, the river is a Shore

many cage fighting cocks. They sound


siren song clubbed to death are given, a picture very Goya
.

In the evening, at night
tour the world, hunger
tour and a revolver in table.

In the river, the river,
heard screams in the river,
someone does not come out of this.

In the river, the river
siren sound.
That night, that night I still wake
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment