Thursday, April 21, 2011

Menstruation Online Games

The Vaccines - What Did You Expect From the Vaccines? now I have my Good Shoes this year ... by: the Son of ENOZ



are only 3 and a half months 2011 and I have chosen the Good Shoes this season. Last year, the hard "No Hope, No Future" was a job that cost me drop, and researched everything I could about the life and work of Good Shoes, a group that now use as a reference to recommend to all fans our style of music, so fashionable. I recently got this "What Did You Expect From the Vaccines?" (the name leaves no doubt who is the record?) With open arms, although at first it was not.

I'm a fan of dedicated groups and listening to new music, but I open my legs very easily. I'm not that bitch. But when a disc stays in my player for so long, and turns many times, I give and I give . This is what has happened to me with the boys in London. And despite his very short career, and have achieved great things, from fighting Adele and Elbow in British charts for three or four weeks until Liam qualifies them to dull the NME does not too . For Of course, this adjective has been welcomed with open arms by the band, like any rookie, considers it an honor to Liam Gallagher said something about them, albeit badly.



When it comes to music, we think that the work of The Vaccines, we must give some rest. Thousands of bands may emerge along the musical season (365 days or more or less), and the more you are able to digest, more music will know ... Think so? You're wrong. Thousands of bands come out, yes, but one resting in your ears, make you hum, and stay with you to generate expectations for the future, thinking you have a new group header . The disc opens with the first spark that came to us late last year, "Wreckin 'Bar (RaRaRa)" 81 seconds intense take some time playing the dance floor more independent and aware. And in the background, yet reviewed the record, it serves as a reference. We will not find many more songs as well as a whole. The same thing arreón put a rapid stop to watch as the landscape.



That certainly is not a discovery of its kind since do nothing that was not already invented. But in the way of doing things is the best that we have received lately. So we can enjoy songs as "If You Want to" , cut 02, "Blow It Up" , the 04 or "Post Break-Up Sex" , cut 07 of the album as more upscale items in my point of view and in this time. Everything can change. And the quieter cuts as "Wetsuit" or "Family Friend" , now belong to my Favorites folder. By the way, speaking of "Family Friend" , is a long, somewhat unique in this album, but in its first section reminds me of what it meant at the time "Wake Up" Arcade Fire . If you are able to give that live grandly, we could be facing a real anthem.

Ultimately, this is a young group with a sweet future. If the British press, accustomed to praise with the same meteoric speed to bury, allowed to work a while, if they convince direct and festivals in several (low to have caused the Primavera Sound, but will be in Ibiza and Mallorca ) and the second disc we rushed (or us or them) and confirm what they seem, we will have a nice group of friends. also follow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment