Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hpv, Hsv, Hsv Electric

0'11Fuel Fandango Records / / Catpeopleby: the Son of ENOZ

Today we speak of two discs of the year 2011 (the title and has betrayed me), that have been created by people in our country, but that could have been made in some of those places we all know most prolific.



First we have to stop confusing us with Fuel Fandango, the duo formed by Ale Acosta and Nita, who this year have brought us a self-titled album that will be difficult not make you dance . And takes time on the market and I think more or less all we know and has attracted attention.
The mixture, mixing styles, I think that certainly is what best describes this couple , who sings flamenco with soul voice, and electronic music, which can be considered as a great off-hook and it takes you feet ... like it or not!
So enjoy these 13 tracks of dance, which heard all at once can be difficult to digest excess, but gradually, you will enjoy more. As explained at times, we expect to find issues in our bars Fuel Fandango summer, and our local environment, because they have the right spot for it.

Selection of topics:
Track 04 - Monkey
Track 02 - Talking
Track 09 - I Say No

FEATURED ITEM: FUEL

FANDANGO - Shiny Soul (track 1)







One of the groups that have impacted me in the last 3 years have been Catpeople . With records like "Reel # 1" or "What's the time Mr Wolf?" , and direct cost me forget the high level, or songs like "Mexican Life" or "In Silence" ... have brought me much happiness. It would cost me something that would make them criticize.
This year, not too long ago, I got my ears "Love Battle" , his new job, and has not left me a taste as satisfying as what has been done so far. I am having trouble understanding that echo in his voice. Adrian has an impressive voice that does not need Recobeco. The new touch of Africa (not evident in 100% of the disc, but if a majority) does not block easily.
I have a feeling these days that CatPeople has grown faster than me. have matured faster than me, and may have seen the future of the music before me. But I like it when things work properly, do not try to invent "extravagance" to look different.
In English U2 apparently have come to resemble Vampire Weekend. And with all respect for VW, is a step backwards.

Selection of topics:
Track 05 - Love
Battle Track 06 - Secret Life

FEATURED ITEM:

CatPeople - Fat Rat (Track 03)


0 comments:

Post a Comment