Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Can I Swim With Herpes Outbreak

La Bien Querida - FiestaYo not want to fight, but is difficult to avoid feeling the urge to matarte.by: the Son of ENOZ


With age I have become more cantankerous. And by listening to great records, and regular discs, undervalue those who do not like and I say without any shame. And I forget that all discs, all works have merit, however small. But since leaving La Bien Querida, and from the first listen of their early songs, his collaborations with The Planets, and even their live in my city, is beyond me .

This year produced new album, entitled "Fiesta" . And guess what Ana aim of this work is not getting off the train success gave "Ballads" , his previous LP. The criticism mainly praised that album, though most critics were greatly exaggerated and we enjoy them without shame.



"That death is look and not see" . My interpretation of death is a little different. Listen to 12 tracks that make up this disc, all in a row, I have created a state of lethargy and boredom that I think for a few seconds, minutes or hours I have stopped beating heart. So for now the closest thing to death is listening "Fiesta" , disk I can not highlight any of their courts. I do not like. They are flat, like the rhymes are stupid, lose their meaning with the development ...

And enough of that bad stuff. La Bien Querida believes in what he does. She has danced for all the festivals of our country, and has a following, more or less faithful, who enjoy their music. has been able to create 12 tracks and a self-image in the foreground, released a record. And we all know that's not easy some merit and should have. The criticism will continue reviewing, and if you get as many fans as detractors, could generate much discussion. I offer myself to represent all those songs that barely differ from each other and believe that singing requires a minimum capacity vocal.



Finally I will not enter the debate that little flourish of varied styles that make this album. Saeta, reggeton media, rancheras, baladas ... I just do not notice the difference. Eva will sure up the stairs to deliver dozens of prizes awarded throughout the year as it did in the past. I sit in a reverse flow not understand. But I'm comfortable in it and so far, and until the brightness is apparent in some songs, no glimmer above the trash, I will continue here. But race to shut my mouth ahead ... and lots.

PD In "Think Like Me" , Eva says, "I do not want to fight but is difficult to avoid feeling the urge to kill you" . That's it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment