Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cruisy Places Toronto

0'11Manel cds / / Antonia Fontby: the Son of Mr. Chinarro

admit that I was the first thing I wanted to experience this way, and now I think and should catch me a train driven by a blind driver (so I will not tell), and as quietly as possible . But as I have done and so I tell you.

Today we have a different format for our section 0.11 cds. Usually clearly separate the two disks that we reviewed, but today are galore. And the prejudices ahead, which co *** matter. And what they seem annoyed with myself? What the hell have I done?



happened I can not hear anything but straight, new discs and Manel Antonia Font. Sorry! Really. But it has been. And now I cringe a lot. But I am also delighted that I have stayed as with those films that never won an Oscar, but you can see several times (I happen "Face off" ). With Manel first criticism I found quite favorable, is that "10 Miles Per Veure A Bona Armor" is a great album, fun, fun, easy to listen , where I would highlight the following songs:
Track 04 - Boomerang
Track 06 - "anniversary"
Track 01 - "Benvolgut"

And more so I enjoyed Antonia Font. The Majorcan group 14 years of experience tell us 14 Songs witty, entertaining , and maybe even more fun than the disc Manel. "Lamparetes" shines with this album, and not separated from what is usual in the group, and are fiesteras and silly songs in their composition.
absolutely all the songs highlight the new work, but so far our favorites are:
Track 05 - "Clint Eastwood"
Track 02 - "Coses Modernes"
Track 11 - "Roads they will not enlloc "
Track 06 - " Ivebergs i guèisers "


Topic

seems that if we hear of billions of songs in English, we will not listen to these precious melodies that come from our own country. I think that the fittest, why do not we make the most of these cultures, so abundant, diverse, and language so rich that we provide all the provinces of Spain.

recommend removing all the complex, do recommend the foolishness made by me, to hear both records together, and we recommend you to give opportunity to these two bands, both look set to squeeze their new jobs because this Manel year, will go to SOS or DCode and Antonia Font songs show the best possible lineup this year in the FIB. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment