Thursday, May 5, 2011

Park Amusement Soukra

Bright Eyes - The People Key's "The worst thing for a note is to pass unnoticed? by: the Son of ENOZ


We expected before the new Bright Eyes album , and I needed a couple of months to write a review of this work. Although I honestly do not know what the reason. Have been filing new releases, new music they hear, and Bright Eyes have not left my player. I think I had a good listening. After his other experiences (two discs Mystic Valley Band and its incorporation into Monsters Of Folk supergroup ), Conor oberst project back to me I like: Bright Eyes. That mentality hard to find and extravagant, this ability to create different and variable (but quality) and their way of looking at music, makes faced the writing on "The People's Key" , the disc in question with great enthusiasm.

group in this record, maintains and exploits some features of his previous work. But what stands out is that colorful pop, super-exploited, and sometimes frantic as "Jejune Stars" , cut 03 of the disc. And while we believe that "The People's Key" is more of the same by my comments, Conor Oberst recently told not to understand that all we hear over and over again the same music. Sure gives great importance to the pop explosion that occurred in previous albums, but some of these songs were coming. And some are very good. But the folk roots that is felt exporádicamente be longs to reconnect with the best sense of the music of the Americans.



In points of these new issues, there are a variety of topics, but is to highlight the numerous references to Rastafarianism and reggae world. Not surprisingly, Conor is an avowed fan of Jimmy Cliff and Burning Spear. Thus, the idea of \u200b\u200bunity and need for each other (the movement's own ideas) are sung by the eccentric musician. Despite this, do not expect a reggae touch on any of the 10 tracks that make this album.


If I have to tell you what the best songs, I really liked the aforementioned "Jejune Stars" , and the end of the disk, the truth is what I have done enjoy. songs like "Triple Spiral", "Beginner's Mind" or "One for you, one for me" . Anyway, I think that "The People's Key" missing gasoline with the beginning "A Spiritual Machine" and that Bright Eyes is the folk. There are many variations on this disc, format changes, music and tone, and in the meantime want to change, lose identity. The album is good, and some of their songs deserve a special listening and quiet (and even durarera). And for in the curriculum of Conor Oberst (which I think you sweat a lot), a middle and maintain a warm temperature. not the best nor the worst.
Worst thing to note is a go unnoticed?

0 comments:

Post a Comment