Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Discounted Zebra Wraping Paper

Vetusta Morla - MapasPrimeras listen ... by:'s Son A Chronicle


I'm hooked on the website of hoary listening Morla "Maps" , his new album. And the second time I have come back wanting to start writing the first impression. The truth that the idea was not to hang, if not checked in a few days which was my first impression. Anyway, finally the review of records as Bright Eyes, The Raveonettes, Guillemots and Young Knives have to keep waiting, because today is again one day Vetusta.

The first recommendation I received was the penultimate cut, "Human Shield" . But end up coming. The first cut, "The days of rare" scared me. Not that I have not entered for the better ear. Has left me feeling better "What makes you great" , one of the songs and more Vetusta "One day in the world" entire disc.



From here I could not stop. "The River" was chosen as the theme for the group presentation and I knew that I liked, although I have always said that I would see that and commo is surrounded. "Yellow Brick" is perhaps the loveliest song on the disc. Boca in Tiera " all know, since the band Tres Cantos has played in several direct and had videos on youtube of acoustic, etc. "The Bogey Man" I love it. For the time could say it's my favorite. And "Damn Sweetness" , as "Boca on Earth" already knew. This concludes the section of the disk that I liked.

following is "Dinner outsiders" song that caught my attention because of its lyrics. And then the title track to album: "Maps" . Hipervitaminada live song has to sound completely crazy. 3 minutes 51 seconds of maximum rate. I also liked a lot. "Tour Song" think it might be a song long haul, although not first listen I was hooked. And we got to the recommendation, "Human Shield" . A love letter delivered. Already circulating in Buenos Aires a direct Vetusta on youtube where we could hear the bad-topic. The recommendation is a hit. A great song!



To close "My Luck" . Quiet, percussionist and always growing. I think I need more you listen to this song. But I suspect that, as with the closure of "One day in the world" with "The Breathing" , I will finish surrendered to "My luck."
all have our opinions and generates many Vetusta Morla. The original Vetusta Morla not that just repeat themselves, and the locals crazy. I am not in the middle, nor do I want to be. Currently "Maps" I like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment