Saturday, October 23, 2010

Episodes Of Kutumb 1 Online

the beginning.

Well at least one original title to start something lol. First I introduce myself: my name is Néstor José Jaime Santana, Canary Islands and, frankly, is to use computer word, get in google, youtube and little else, so I'll learn to take this blog as you publish it . Why does this idea: I have spent almost my entire life writing and usually share my stories with friends, family, etc., via email (a few years ago was in hand, one by one), but as some of them spent their time to other loved ones, I decided to make this page public so that anyone who might like me literature and knew I could not enjoy it. On the other hand, the pigeon has been a great motivation to commienzo this blog: I write very little and often sporadically, when I come to win ... so I think with a responsibility like this, to keep alive a space, I shall force myself to sit at the computer and write more often than usual. And finally, also to be criticized by those who read me: not the only but the most essential way to improve is to confront one's own perception of others, so I expect you to grind me as much as possible, because I will be doing a favor, will be getting progress.
Furthermore, before writer, music lover, even teachers (which is what I do, but very sheepishly) consider myself a student of martial arts: I have been practicing and deepening the combat system since I have six years old ... stuck with karate (I think that along with the judo is the most common at this age), but a few months for various reasons I moved to the first kickboxing instructor in this discipline that occurred in the archipelago, Cesar Suarez, who always treated me like one of her children and I owe much of who I am, not only as a fighter but a human level. With 17 years because of injuries and abandoned this passion studies until 18, when I entered the world of traditional jiu jitsu master Maroda, now retired, for nearly a year to spend Brazilian jiu jitsu (bjj, as it is known for its acronym in English at international level), discipline in which I came almost by chance: Orlando Diaz, a black belt in this mode, started teaching in my city, close Telde and got into their classrooms thinking it was the same jiu jitsu that he had been doing in recent months ... I was wrong and blessed error: 4 years I work in bjj with Juanky Trujillo Sosa, who I also thank you for helping me to trust myself and for giving me the opportunity to play vocation of my life, which is simply to teach martial arts (bjj and grappling in particular). To top it off, a few months ago Ramon Dominguez, sixth dan in judo, has given me time and space, leaving me, with their students to whom I am grateful that I have received one more from the first day, to form in this Japanese discipline and complement well with bjj. Of course there are many others who have helped me in this path, This "do" (little by little I will explain some terms specific to martial arts or the Canarian culture, which unfortunately and neglect do not know all that should be) some proper name (as well as the names are Pablo Marrero , Julio Santana, Ney Montesdeoca, Ayose Martín, Sergio Padula ...) and others that although anonymous, have nothing to fear from the past and I refer to my colleagues and students, almost family, Taz Academy, in some cases even those who left ... it is time to break the rancor, the Totem of Dojo, where I became a man and as many different sites that have helped in my training.
Outside the gym I can not grateful for the love, effort and understanding they have invested in my my parents, my brother and my sister, who, though not always share my tastes often supported and sometimes I pull his ears when I'm wrong, Sara (she knows that Sara is without putting the name) whom I consider a true friend and my cousins \u200b\u200band uncles, that although time and the obligations we have separated I can not forget my childhood in that house Schama many weekends going on within its walls . Also Paquito Peña & company, for helping me overcome my fear. And, although they can not read this, my grandparents, four, because people with greater knowledge and love of life that have never crossed my path.
myself some more I can say, write, fight, study philology at the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, I'm a big fan of TV series (in recent years that have passed I think the movies), the dogs, but since the death of Rocky and I have none and little else.
notice that I am quite chaotic at the time of writing, although not in my "literary texts" themselves in the other, as this presentation, and often without intending to surprise, to me literature is primarily a hobby.
I hope to enjoy together in this space. a greeting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment